The bond between these sisters is crazy strong!

We have a new tradition at night. 
Lila and Lexi sit in the
rocking chair in Lexi's room
 and Lila reads Lexi a bedtime story. 
Then they do prayers together,
with Lila leading Lexi in
the Lord's prayer. 
It's pretty sweet. 
 Nick and I alternate nights
putting the girls to bed. 
On the nights that I put Lila to bed
 I read her a story in her room
 before we put her oxygen on for the night. 
After we get her situated with her oxygen
 I do a special prayer just for Lila. 
On nights that she's really not
feeling well at all she asks me to do
an "extra" special prayer for her.  
 
Tonight after I did Lila's special prayer
 she asked if she could do
a special prayer for Lexi. 
 It went something like this.
 
"Dear God, thank you for our Wexi girl. 
Thank you for the bwessing
she is to our family. 
We love her so much. 
 Please keep her safe. 
 In Jesus Name, Amen."
 
I feel like I've had
tears in my eyes ever since.

Their bond is so strong.
 
xoxo,
 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment